Standard SOF-FORM™ and self-adhesive EASY-FORM™
Sekisui Foam Australia has manufactured closed-cell cross-linked polyethylene expansion joint filler into the construction market for over 30 years. Areas of use include: brick and block work, isolation joints, hinge joints, deck slabs, retaining walls, reservoirs, subways, bridges, basement structures, sewage treatment works, water channels and culverts.
Physical properties include:
- prevents water from being absorbed into the joint, eliminating the problems of mould growth in, and freeze fracture around, the joint
- does not rot, and is highly resistant to chemical and climatic degradation.
- superior compression and recovery properties
- excellent weather-ability
- available in a wide range of widths and thicknesses in roll and sheets
- non-toxic, non-irritant requiring no gloves or special handling equipment
- can be supplied with adhesive for ease of installation
- zip top is standard for use where sealants will be applied
- light and easy to handle
- robust and easy to transport.
25m rolls x 10mm thick
Widths: 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300mm
- Easy-Form datasheet
- Sof-Form datasheet